Job Offer For Administrative Assistant
Haiti Adolescent Girls Network, working in Haiti since 2010 to empower adolescent girls, is recruiting and administrative assistant for an indefinite duration, based in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, to support its program activities.
The Administrative-Assistant will provide support to the projects and the organization at large. He/she will also work closely with the accountant.
· Ensure staff records are complete and up-to-date and managed with confidentiality
Prepare various payrolls
· Ensure payment of any fiscal charges
· Keep timesheets
· Planning and organizing operational activities, as well as overall logistics
· Manage office space
· Prepare and follow up on contract for goods and services
· Ensure all records are properly maintained and filed on an ongoing basis
· Plan and organize logistics of events, training, trips, etc. (ex. procurement of equipment and materials, supplies, program materials, etc.)
· Regular entry of accounting data
· Acquire and analyze information, quotes with respect to procurement in accordance with administrative procedures
· Manage the petty cash
· Manage financial records and dossiers (bank accounts, fund transfers, deposits, checkbooks, etc.) and write checks to be signed by signatories
· Submit financial records to the accounting firm on a monthly basis for the preparation of financial reports
· Participate in the budget preparation process
· Ensure collection of HAGN members’ contributions
Prepare bank reconciliations
· Prepare and submit monthly expense report per approved budget
· Participate in fundraising activities
· Collaborate with the coordinate team for the preparation of reports and proposals for donors
· Support preparation of various budgets
· Handle reception
· Participate in meetings and prepare minutes
· Regular updating and management of HAGN various social media
· Participate in the preparation of communication materials
· Maintain good relations with partners, donors, etc.
· Collaborate with the coordination for the preparation of reports and proposals to donors
· Maintain an updated list of members, volunteers, donors, partners’ contact info, etc.
· Prepare and file correspondence
· Carry out any task assigned and related to HAGN’s activities.
· Diploma or BA in administration or accounting or from an accredited business school
· Very good knowledge of QuickBooks as well as most commonly-used software: word, excel etc.
· A minimum of three years of experience working in a similar position.
Very good command of social media
· Good knowledge of donor’s requirements
· Deep sense of responsibility, meticulousness, honesty, team spirit, and discipline
· Ability to work under pressure with a minimum supervision
· Result-oriented and motivated to contribute to HAGN’s progress.
· Fluent in French, Creole, and very good level of English.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For applications, please email a letter of interest and a resume to email@example.com with «Administrative-Assistant Application » in the subject line, no later than October 29, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.